Passion driven innovation
Many years of passion driven innovation have been invested in creating a hand prosthesis with optimal functionality – at a reasonable price.
Through highly innovative technology and an effective manufacturing process, the functionality is optimized, and the lifecycle longevity is increased.
Light and cost effective production through 3D printing
• 3D printed titanium fingers
• 3D printed robust plastic handpalm
• Asset light production
Better function through novel micro hydraulics
• Advanced materials: Titanium and Taurus polymer
• Robust hydraulics
Increased lifecycle longevity
• Adaptive and sensitive grips
• Anatomical shape
• Independent finger movements
Excellence in operation
Production, assembly and testing of MyHand is done by Hy5 at the company’s manufacturing facility at Raufoss, Norway. With a continuous focus on innovation and an uncompromising expectation to quality.
• Light and cost effective production through 3D printing
• Better function through novel micro hydraulics
• Increased lifecycle longevity
• Optimal grip with MySkin